Oh my goodness, Ryan turns one tomorrow. I'd better get posting! Here are some fun things I loved about Ryan while he was seven months.
- Watching him get into everyday things like magazine pages
- His first playdate
- His first haircut
- His first teeth coming in
- How he would always push himself up into the top left corner of his crib, no matter where we put him
- His love for his new car book with noisy buttons. He'd push them until he fell asleep.
- How he would roll over again and again in order to travel across the room and becoming mobile
- Watching him figure out that playing games was fun
- Grandpa A's visit and having Ryan be old enough to interact with him
I know, he gets cuter in every picture. What an amazing little boy!








No comments:
Post a Comment