Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tribute to Ryan, Month 2

Ryan was an adorable 2-month-old. He celebrated his first Halloween, met his Uncle Joe fresh off a mission, and continued to charm his adoring parents. Here are some things I loved about Ryan at age 2 months.

- Carving his first pumpkin
- Dressing all of us up as Super Mom, Super Dad, and Super Baby
- His little Superman curl for his costume
- Meeting Uncle Joe at the airport straight from his mission
- His crazy, stick-up-straight hair
- Dressing him up in his Build-a-Bear baseball outfit
- Taking morning naps together
- How he'd wrap his whole hand around his cheek when he sucked his thumb









I love how he gets cuter in every picture. Well, Ryan's up from his nap, so that's all the time I have for right now. Maybe I'll get next month's post up during his afternoon nap. We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment