And then it was January. Ryan rang in the New Year by rolling over for the first time. We were so excited! Here are some more things I loved that month.
- Upgrading Ryan into clothes size 3-6 months
- When he took his first nap on his tummy
- Trying to figure out each day what color his eyes were
- Figuring out the differences in each of his cries so I could help him better
- Watching him try to roll over from back to front, now that he could go from front to back
- Starting an official bedtime routine, my favorite part being "Story time with Daddy"
- Being able to put him on a blanket on the floor with some toys and he'd stay there contentedly
- When he began sitting up with the assistance of the boppy pillow
I don't have many pictures from January for whatever reason, but here's what I do have.
As the winter days got colder, Ryan and I spent a lot of time cuddling to keep warm. And then we were on to month 5.




No comments:
Post a Comment