Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tribute To Ryan, Month 1

Well Ryan turns one a week from today. So if I'm going to do a little tribute to each month of his first year, I need to get going! Here are some things I loved about Ryan while he was one month old. 

- Showing him off to all the family that came for his blessing
- The first time he smiled
- Watching him stick out his tongue
- All the singing and holding we did during the day
- When he'd coo after he sneezed
- Taking him to his first pumpkin patch
- Capturing his first smiles on camera
- How super curly his hair got when wet
- Making the two of us matching crocheted hats
- Seeing how excited Brenton was coming home from work and seeing his son
- Taking the cutest picture I think Ryan's ever taken, the one in his little white romper with the bear and handmade white sweater. 







And there you have it. Month One! 

No comments:

Post a Comment