While I have my own blog that I've been using to keep everyone posted on Ryan, Brenton and I decided to make a blog more geared towards our whole family. This way we can put up all the videos and pictures of our sweet baby boy for you to enjoy! It may take me a little while to get caught up with the videos and pictures we've taken already, but Ryan's so adorable we don't want you to miss anything. As for a current update, Ryan is seven weeks old, and doing great. He smiles all the time, coos often, and is hardly fussy. We love our little guy so much!
So does that mean Ryan is the cream of the Oreo cookie? That's the best part!!!
ReplyDeleteJonah is in love with this pict. of "baby". He keeps making fake crying sounds and then says a very mushy "ooo-baby". You know its a great photo when Jonah endorses it!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that all of the nicu stuff is now in the rear view mirror. I told you it would be!
ReplyDeleteRyan looks just like a little baby boy I held in my arms about 24 years ago...
ReplyDelete