Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall has Arrived!

Fall is without a doubt my favorite season. I love the colors, smells, tastes, everything! This Fall has been a lot of fun watching Ryan grow, which is happening so fast I can almost see it in action. Here are a few things we've been up to so far.

Mommy gets a baby sling. It is the BEST!



Ryan enjoys his swing during the church's General Conference



Being cute in his swing



And some video of him in his swing


Showing off his cute hat!


Visiting Daddy at work



We're having lots of fun and enjoying the Fall together. Life couldn't be sweeter!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I caught myself talking to Ryan in baby talk during that video! "Dares a gweat big smwile! Oh so verwy cute, oh so cute . . ." He's too cute, I just couldn't help myself!

    ReplyDelete