Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Give me some real food, Mom!

Well Ryan's started eating off a spoon, and is also moving on to finger foods. He's loved everything we've tried except for the basic baby cereal. I have to coax him to eat that one. Here are some shots of our little buddy enjoying his new foods!


Enjoying some sweet potatoes


 Ryan's favorite veggie is carrots, but it tends to get a bit messy, so I just put him clothes and all into the tub.





Enjoying a graham cracker



Of course, Ryan also enjoys playing with his food. I think his days are limited where we still think that's cute. 


Our darling little boy. He's growing up so fast! 

1 comment:

  1. He's growing so fast! He's gonna love the beach in a few months! See if you can get him talking by then, so he can tell me when to expect his newest cousin!

    ReplyDelete