Time has been flying by so quickly I didn't realize I'd let three months go by without a post here. We have some big changes coming up for our family. So many of our dreams are coming true! Brenton's graduating and starting a new job, we're moving in April, and Ryan is learning a new word every day, filling our lives with sunshine. All in all things are looking up. We are thrilled!
As a lovely going-away present, Utah has decided to have the mildest winter I can remember since moving here in 2005. I've been taking Ryan to the playground almost every day. He loves the swings, and while it terrifies his mommy, enjoys diving down slides head first with no reservation whatsoever. When we're at home, Ryan is showing much more independence, wanting to do things like a "big boy." He likes sitting at the table with mommy, eating big kid foods, and his favorite game is hide-and-seek. He's come up with some pretty clever hiding spots, too!
Here are some photos of our little man over the past few weeks. We'll keep you posted once we know where we're officially moving to. We're very excited!
That's our baby. Cutest kid in the entire world! Love you guys. Thank you to Katie for putting this together.
ReplyDeleteRyan's losing his baby chub, and starting to get that slightly leaner toddler look. Cute and sad at the same time. Sweet boy.
ReplyDelete