Our family has been very busy this fall. Daddy has a full load of classes, a full-time job, and a very busy calling at church. We don't see much of him, but we know it's only temporary. He is very close to graduating, and we are thrilled! Mommy is busy keeping up with Ryan, but when I have a few minutes to spare I'm filling orders for my online store, cooking, cleaning, crafting, gardening, practicing piano and voice, and even squeezing in a book or two each month. Ryan spends his time running all around, stopping to play with toys and listen to stories. He's learning things so fast I can't even keep up with all of them. He has about a dozen words in his vocabulary, and is learning how each of his toys work. We're so proud of him.
We've had so much fun this fall! I sang at a baseball game, we celebrated Uncle Joe's birthday, and my mom came out for a weekend along with Joe's beautiful girlfriend, Nicol. We've been to playgrounds, made cookies, hiked mountains, and generally enjoyed spending time together. It's been fantastic. Here's a quick slideshow of all the fun!
It's about time you hiked the Y! Way to go Brenton for making the hike with little buddy on his back! That's impressive, that hike can get intense. It's not too long, but it's steep!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful video!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are having a wonderful fall, so far!
Kisses to Ryan and big hugs for Katie and Brenton!
love,
Yaya Yebra