Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wrap up for October

Here's a few more highlights of our little guy in October.

Ryan's favorite bear. He's always snugging it.


Ryan's two happiest places are his changing table and the bathtub. The bath because he LOVES the water, his changing table because whenever we take off his clothes he thinks he's about to get a bath.


I made this baby quilt when I was fourteen years old for my future children. It's a very sweet thing for me to see it ten years later with my baby boy resting on it.


Every morning after I feed Ryan, he and I have playtime together. It can be anywhere from 15 minutes to two hours depending on how he's feeling. One day I snapped some shots from my phone, and was only going to post one of them, but all four were so cute I had to post them all.




Ryan is doing great. He had his two month check up and is now 10.5 pounds, and 21.75 inches. He loves the songs, "Bingo" and "Old McDonald." Around 5:15 every day, even if he's sound asleep, he'll wake up and anxiously look around because he knows Daddy's coming home any minute. He loves his lamby swing, and will stop crying any time Mommy sings or puts on "Bob the Builder" for him to watch. He still doesn't like going to bed, but now only cries for about five minutes in his crib before settling down for the night. He has yet to sleep through the night, because he wakes up every three hours to the minute (literally) to be fed. Any time Mommy or Daddy pick him up to play he gets the biggest wide-mouthed smile on his face, and will carry on full conversations with Mommy, responding in various coos to express how he's feeling.

We are so in love with Ryan. He is more amazing than we could have ever imagined, and he is the first thing we thank Heavenly Father for in our family prayers each night. Being with him is like watching a miracle unfold every single day. We can't wait to see the wonderful things he will do in his life, and are so excited to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment