It's a week before Giselle's wedding, and I haven't posted about Cindy's wedding yet. Time goes by so quickly!
July 4-8 we headed out to DC to see the family and watch my sister marry her sweetheart, Mario. We also took an extra few days to visit all together.
The wedding was lovely. Cindy looked beautiful, and everything went smoothly. The ring bearer was a little fussy and had to be carried by his daddy, and I had to stop a giant ant from crawling down Cindy's dress mid-ceremony, but other than that, it was perfect. I can't believe 4 out of the 5 Abernathy kids are married! And given the fact that kid #5 is only 16, it looks like we're set for the next few years.
After the wedding we relaxed in beautiful Virginia for a few days. I visited with a dear from from high school, and the grandkids got lots of fun cousin time. We all marveled at how much they had grown since our reunion a year ago in Florida. It was lovely to all be together.
So, welcome to the family, Mario! Here's to many more reunions and celebrations as our family continues to grow and grow.
Very sweet. Nice to see the beginning of a great friendhip between the two cousin boys. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete