While it is true that baby girl clothes are much more plentiful and let's face it, cuter than baby boy clothes, we've been so impressed and grateful for all of the darling outfits Ryan's received. We've hardly had to buy him anything for his wardrobe, and pretty much the only times we have is because it was too darling to leave in the store. This particular outfit is from Grandma Abernathy, and as you can see Ryan looks adorable in it. I'm glad I caught a few pictures. I wish I had a camera for every second of our little boy's life, because everything he does is truly amazing. My heart just melts every time he smiles, coos, yawns, waves, looks up, looks down, breathes....you get the picture. How we adore our baby boy!

This one's my favorite!
For those of you who, like us, can't get enough of Ryan, feel free to check out more videos of him
here. We put new ones up there almost daily from Brenton's phone. In fact, while Brenton is filming, you can actually watch it on the website with live streaming. Pretty neat what technology can do these days.
When I have a little more time I will post up pictures from our Thanksgiving trip to Arizona. Until then know that we love each of you and are thinking of you during the Christmas season.
I forgot how much I loved being around him! We should get together over Christmas break. Maybe meet in SLC to see the lights and go to the temple together?
ReplyDelete